George J. Toscas is the Managing Broker and founding member of ACO Commercial. In this role he leads the firm’s commercial platform and personally oversees its national strategic accounts.
Mr. Toscas has over 15 years’ experience in the sale of commercial real estate, having advised numerous institutions, private equity firms, and high-net-worth individuals in the acquisition and disposition of approximately $1 Billion in investment properties, mortgage notes, and other real estate interests.
Prior to forming ACO Commercial, Mr. Toscas led a top-producing brokerage team based in Oak Brook, Illinois for CBRE, the world’s largest commercial real estate services firm (2011) and the leading multifamily brokerage in the Chicago area (2010).
As a strong proponent of international education and diversity, Mr. Toscas co-developed the ACO Internship Program in 2013. The program provides a rigorous, “full-immersion” experience to university-level students aspiring to become real estate professionals.
Mr. Toscas resides in Chicago with his wife and two children.
Credentials, Professional Affiliations
- Chicago Association of Realtors (CAR)
- CAR Commercial Forum, Committee Member
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC), Member
- Real Estate Investors Association (REIA)
- Commercial Property
- Portfolio Disposition
- Bulk or Fractured Condominiums
- Mortgage Note Sales
Loyola University of Chicago, Bachelor of Science, Biology
- Butler Children’s Preparatory School Chicago, Board Member
- Illinois Medical District (IMD) Guest House, Volunteer
- Lycée Francais Chicago, Benefactor
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, Benefactor
- ISPA & AYUSA (Host Family to International Students)