George J. Toscas is the Managing Broker and founding member of ACO Commercial. As such he leads the firm’s commercial platform and personally oversees its national strategic accounts. Mr. Toscas has advised numerous institutions, not-for-profit, private equity firms and high-net-worth individuals in the acquisition and disposition of approximately $1.0 billion in investment properties, mortgage notes and other real estate interests during his 17-year career. In 2017 he completed the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Business
Program, where he was recognized as “Top Negotiator” among 32 business owners of Cohort 19.
Prior to forming ACO Commercial, Mr. Toscas led a top-producing brokerage team based in Oak Brook, Illinois, for CBRE, the world’s largest commercial real estate services firm and the leading multifamily brokerage in the Chicago area.
As a strong proponent of international education and diversity, Mr. Toscas co-developed the ACO Internship Program in 2013. The program provides a rigorous, “full-immersion” experience to university-level students aspiring to become real estate professionals.
Mr. Toscas resides in Chicago’s Lincoln Square neighborhood with his wife and two children.
- Licensed Real Estate Managing Broker, State of Illinois
• Chicago Association of Realtors (CAR)
• National Association of Realtors (NAR)
• Real Estate Investors Association (REIA)
- Loyola University of Chicago, Bachelor of
- Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses
Program, Cohort 19
• Lycée Francais Chicago, Volunteer and
• The Village Chicago, Benefactor
• McPherson Eye Research Institute, Benefactor
• Wisconsin Youth Symphony Orchestra,
• Hippocratic Cancer Research Foundation,
• Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, Benefactor
• Illinois Medical District (IMD) Guest House,
• ISPA & AYUSA (Host Family to International