A Vice President with ACO Commercial, Ms. Hattar specializes in the sale of commercial and multifamily assets throughout the City of Chicago and surrounding suburbs. During her 12-year career she has closed in excess of 200 transactions as a broker and in her role as a real estate paralegal. She is an expert in transaction management from contract to closing, ensuring a superior deal process and high level of certainty of completion for all brokerage assignments.
Ms. Hattar’s client base ranges from multi-billion-dollar institutions and government organizations, to private investors and business owners. Her exceptional attention to detail and follow-through separates her from her peers.
Ms. Hattar, committed to her clients and their success, is equally devoted to her family and community, spending much of her free time raising funds for charities close to her heart and volunteering her time for national philanthropies. She is guardian to her 23-year-old non-verbal, non-communicative cousin who was diagnosed with cerebral palsy and epilepsy. He resides at Alden Village North where he receives care and where, prior to the pandemic, she would visit him regularly.
Ms. Hattar resides in Chicago’s North Center neighborhood with her husband and two children.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, State of Illinois – License #475.161338
- Chicago Association of Realtors (CAR)
- CAR Global Council, Member
- CAR Diversity Committee (the 77), North Center Representative
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Chicago Sister Cities, International Member of the Amman Committee
- Arab American Bar Association
- Fuheis American Association
- Business Network International (BNI)
- Chapter Vice President
- Loyola University of Chicago, Bachelor of Science, Criminal Justice
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Juris Doctorate
- • St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
• Alzheimer’s Association
• National Down Syndrome Society
• National Multiple Sclerosis Society
• Friends of Coonley (FOC)
• Feed My Starving Children
• Lakeview Food Pantry
• St. Mary’s Orthodox Church (Palos Heights)
• Friends of Koraes
• Girl Scouts of America
• IMD Guest House
• The Bridge Teen Center (Tinley Park)